My friends at Red Tricycle have created a great opportunity to win some amazing prizes. I'm not sure if you know, but they have named me a Top Mom Blogger in the Bay Area. Look for my easy recipe for a basic coleslaw in an upcoming newsletter.
Red Tricycle is a website that organizes anything related to kids and families. From events and camps to stores and restaurants, their site has the hottest information all specific to a geographic area (currently San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, San Diego and Los Angeles with more to come).
So let's find out how you can win some stuff:
Red Tricycle is celebrating their newly-launched Food newsletter with a smokin’ hot giveaway. They want to treat one lucky mom to a Kitchen-Aid Kitchen Makeover. As you know, their mission is simple: to help you have more fun with your kids!
They are giving away five kitchen appliances that will rev up your kitchen and save you extra time so you can enjoy the summer with your family! Red Tricycle’s kitchen makeover includes:
- KithchenAid Summer favorite Ice cream maker
- KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer
- KitchenAid 7-Quart Slow Cooker
- KitchenAid 700-Watt 12-Cup Food Processor
- Easy Bake Oven
* If you haven’t already, sign-up for Red Tricycle’s free newsletter with 5 fresh picks on things to do, eat, and see with your kids.
* If you are already a Red Tricycle subscriber, send an email to email@example.com with “Food” and your city in the subject line to enter.
* Make sure to enter The Family Chef in the "Referred by" box or in the email.
Want to get an extra entry?
* Like your local Red Tricycle Seattle, Red Tricycle San Francisco, Red Tricycle LA, Red Tricycle Portland or Red Tricycle San Diego Facebook page and leave a comment.
* Follow us on Twitter and tweet this story simply by clicking on the twitter icon below.
* Refer a friend! If your friends sign up for Red Tricycle’s free 5-fresh-picks and mention your name/email in the “referred by” box, you both get an extra entry. The more friends you refer, the more chances to win!
Click here to read official contest rules. Good luck. If you win, send me an email (look under my photo on the left) and I'll send you some recipes!